Criminal Law & Driving Offences
If you’ve been charged with a criminal or driving offence, it’s important to get professional legal advice. Our team at Shore Lawyers will help you navigate through the criminal law system. We provide expert advice about how to proceed with your matter.
Whether it is a minor or major offence, facing the criminal law system alone can be very daunting. Representation and advice from an experienced criminal lawyer will assist you to seek an appropriate outcome, and ensure all relevant circumstances are considered.
Shore Lawyers can represent you across all aspects of your criminal law matter including court appearances, bail applications, sentencing, plea negotiations and hearings whether your matter is in the Local, District or Supreme Court.
From your first court criminal conviction, to a custodial offence – Shore Lawyers is here to help.
Our Lawyers will listen to your concerns, care about your matter and act in your best interests to attempt to resolve your criminal matter and achieve a suitable outcome.
Shore Lawyers will be able to advise you on:
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (ADVO)
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO)
- Armed Robbery
- Bail applications
- Defended hearings
- Drug Offences (e.g. drug possession, supply, manufacture and importation)
- Driving or Traffic Offences (e.g. speeding, driving under the influence, driving without a licence, licence disqualification)
- Firearms offences
- Jury Trials
- Larceny/stealing and other similar offences
- Sexual assault
- Stalking and Intimidation